Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 7:49:46 AM EDT
Thinking about getting one for winter carry.Any thoughts pro or con?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:03:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I like the look of the Galco equivalent, which seems more intuitive... check it out.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:11:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I like the look of the Galco equivalent, which seems more intuitive... check it out.

Got a link?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:33:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got a link?

Video - jump to ~2 minutes in

Galco product page

I hope you have a Glock
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:44:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got a link?

Video - jump to ~2 minutes in

Galco product page

I hope you have a Glock

Thanks for the link. I do have a glock (19) ,but I have never been a big fan of paddle holsters,and I think that the bianchi probably holds tighter to the body.At least from what I could tell by the video.I did try on the bianchi so I know that it rides pretty tight.The Galco looks like it would ride about the same as the Serpa I tried on,and that stuck out a little more than I liked.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:47:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:39:43 AM EDT
[#6]
This my next purchase. If you look around you can find places that sell them in combo with a double mag pouch for $25.

RSR Defense holsters
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 9:40:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That Galco looks a whole lot like the Safariland ALS holster. <a href="http://www.safariland.com/dutygear/media/pop.asp?model=6377-carbonfiber-rls" target="_blank">http://www.safariland.com/dutygear/media/6377-carbonfiber-rls.jpg</a>

I have a Safariland 6377 ALS and while it's a good open carry holster it protruded too much for good Concealed Carry.

I have a Friend that carries a Glock 23 in the Bianchi and it conceals fairly well.  

It looks like the basic mechanism is similar. I'd only consider a locking device for OC anyway... what value does it really bring for CCW ? For CCW I prefer leather anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top