Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 9:08:02 PM EDT
So I have a fist kydex pocket holster for my little PM9, and its a good holster, but frankly its a little too big for my jean pocket. I figured I'd use it in my cargo pocket of shorts, but it flops around too much. So I think a real belt holster would make it conceal really well. I mean the thing is so thin anyhow. So any suggestions? I'm not sure if I'd really be needing a tuckable holster either, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to be able to do that too. Thanks all.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:45:44 AM EDT
[#1]
My PM9 usually rides in a C-TAC IWB holster from Comp-Tac. It's a tuckable holster, and by slightly blousing your shirt the gun will just disappear under even a light t-shirt. I carry this gun/holster combination almost every day. On the days it is not in this rig, it is in a Nemesis pocket holster.

Whatever you do, get a GOOD gun belt. Even the light and thin PM9 will get uncomfortable and shift around if you are not using a good gun belt.

YMMV
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 6:31:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I second PAEBR332's comments on a GOOD gun belt.  I just purchased my first real gun belt and it makes a HUGE difference in comfort and rigidity.  As an added bonus it does a much better job of holding up my britches which can get kinda heavy with keys, extra mag, change, flashlight and a Spyderco Native hanging out in my pockets.  As for a holster I have experience with only four manufacturers and I can honestly only recommend one:  Milt Sparks.

-yj
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:56:40 AM EDT
[#3]
It is not tuckable, but IMHO the best IWB for Kahrs and for Glocks is the Treat Solutions UCR.  My "box of unused holsters" is huge, but has not grown since I stumbled upon the UCR

www.threatsolutions.com
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:00:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I carry my PM9 in a FIST K1 ultra thin kydex IWB. I clip it right in the front of my pants and with an untucked shirt it disapears... BUT, I don't tuck my shirt in very often...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top