Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 9:45:22 AM EDT
I am going to go get my CCW and i need to know what i need for the class and how much it will cost me to do this in SLC Utah.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:00:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Check the UT forum under Hometown....

Or call a local instructor.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:51:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok cool thanks i will do that.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:59:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know how much classes would be in Salt Lake, you might try packing.org for the UT relevant info. Or, the admin page for UT is http://bci.utah.gov/CFP/CFPHome.html, or at least it used to be. You can find a local instructor there. If you make it to Oregon, I've got 3 classes in January.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:08:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Contact the nearest Sportsman's Warehouse. I got my CFP (Utah calls it a Concealed Firearm Permit) at the Sportsman's up on Riverdale Road (Ogden) when I lived there.

Only takes a couple of hours and there is no shooting test. Seems like it was around $100, but call to get the current price.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top