Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 2:38:26 AM EDT
[#1]
As with most things in life, it's subjective based on numerous factors:

For me, it's a Glock 43x, because it does the job, 15-rounds, lightweight, small, etc.  I'll probably eventually get a red-dot for it and other minor upgrades.  That said, I'm not really into hand-guns, so why invest in something I'm not that interested in?  By the time I'm done with all accessories, parts, etc maybe $900.

For context, my most expensive gun is about $2k, from parts, and and not including cost of any accessories or optics.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 4:17:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it functions, reliably, carry's well, and shoots with great accuracy then I'd carry it no matter the cost or cost accumulations.

Plus I carry for me and not what others think so there's that too.
View Quote

That's what I went with. For a long time I carried an M&P9 for the obvious reasons, but one weekend I was carrying my custom Colt so I could show off my new fancy grips at deer camp. Had a deer I thought was dead pick it's head up and I cleared leather and shot it in the head before I could think about what I was doing. A 1911 ain't the best carry gun, but that made it my carry gun.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 5:28:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Nighthawk Warhawk.45

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 8:42:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Briley Versatility custom build (Colt Commander length)...$1,200 in the 90's.  Got it for $975 including 3 WC mags w/LE discount. Carried it as a primary duty gun for a couple years.  Seller's remorse bigly after 1911 market went crazy...
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 6:46:45 AM EDT
[#5]
$500
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top