Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2020 9:12:43 PM EDT
I’m want a kydex AIWB holster much like a JMCK Wing 2.0 for my P365XL but made for the TD pic rail adapter and a TLR7A.

Obviously, this setup is pretty unique/low volume so it probably won’t ever be an option.

Anyone know of such a place? I’d send in my rail/TLR7A to form around, if possible.

Is there anyone who can pull this off?

EDIT:

See this thread:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Handguns/Finally-A-holster-to-go-with-my-365XL-and-WML-/14-194778/
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 9:34:04 PM EDT
[#1]
You may want to email Tony @ JMCK, he may have seen it or built for it.

Worth a shot, at least.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 9:47:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cameronswmp9:
You may want to email Tony @ JMCK, he may have seen it or built for it.

Worth a shot, at least.
View Quote

Smart. Might give that a shot...although their light capable ones are different than the Wing 2.0

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 9:48:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I’d also look up LFI Kydex. He does some neat stuff.

He has Instagram and Facebook

Link Posted: 5/7/2020 3:53:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Check out Crossfire holsters. They have made some custom one for me in the past.

https://shop.crossfireholsters.com/
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 7:16:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, I found the answer...and it wasn't a custom holster!

The maker of the Tactical Development rail for my 365 XL has a list of holster manufacturers and one of them had EXACTLY what I wanted: XL, with rail, and a TLR7.

Thanks for the suggestions...
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 8:01:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RegularJoe58:
Well, I found the answer...and it wasn't a custom holster! 

The maker of the Tactical Development rail for my 365 XL has a list of holster manufacturers and one of them had EXACTLY what I wanted: XL, with rail, and a TLR7. 

Thanks for the suggestions...
View Quote

Who makes the holster?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top