Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2010 10:00:42 AM EDT
Took my Draco to my son's property where we are setting up a range and ran 40 more rnds through it after making slight mods to the bullet guide. If case you didn't see my post about the mods, I rounded off the feed edge of the guide then noticed that the rear of the guide wasn't square but noticeably extended more on the right side. The guide I purchased from Dinzag is square at the end and I figured all bullet guides should be so I squared it off and rounded the edge again. The reason I did this was because on the first test fire I had one HP rnd hand up on the right side of the guide. I know HP rnds are more likely to do this in some guns and had seen other posts about rounding the feed edge. Well, today it functioned perfectly in all 40 rnds of HP - I know, not really that many rnds but I have been spending most of my $ on goodies for my AKs. Now it's time to get serious and stock up on ammo.
Link Posted: 4/21/2010 3:46:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Good work!  It's great when an "average Joe" identifies a problem and fixes it. Keep us informed after you run a few more rounds through it!
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top