Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 1:21:10 AM EDT
Hi,
      could i get some opinions on whether or not the price for this rifle is reasonable or not? isnt it pretty?

Polish AK

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:58:21 AM EDT
[#1]
The rifle is worth what it sold for. Wellco arms builds a lot of nice weapons. I have seen him at gunshows here in Ohio, he has a good reputation.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:10:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hi,
      could i get some opinions on whether or not the price for this rifle is reasonable or not? isnt it pretty?

Polish AK

Thanks!!

Thank you for the purchase. This AK looks MUCH better in hand than the images of it.The stocking seems to "glow" as if it were on fire when the light is right. It is one you will want to keep.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:34:13 AM EDT
[#3]
hear that guys? my rifle practically frickin glows!! i'm buying a memory card for my digital camera because i intend to make this rifle it's own photo album. i'll make it a resume and send copies to movie producers so it can have the lead bad guy's machinegun role in the next big action film. just wait and see.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:57:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Man, that rifle is causing me great pain.  Here I was getting ready to build up my Polish UF to keep my Norinco UF company and I see those pics.  Now I'm severely tempted to build mine as a fixed stock rifle.  Sigh.  This is the only one I'm going to be able to build for a while and now I'm torn.  Grrr.  Seriously though, that's a beautiful gun.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:22:39 PM EDT
[#5]
nice looking rifle in my opinion and worth the selling price when you consider lowly wasr10's are selling for 400 bucks in some places. nothing wrong with the wasr but i'd rather have something that looked damn good and functioned too.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:34:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Man, that rifle is causing me great pain.  Here I was getting ready to build up my Polish UF to keep my Norinco UF company and I see those pics.  Now I'm severely tempted to build mine as a fixed stock rifle.  Sigh.  This is the only one I'm going to be able to build for a while and now I'm torn.  Grrr.  Seriously though, that's a beautiful gun.

hey dont worry and do what you were going to do...i've been set on getting a fixed stock since i've had an interest in AK's, but now that i own one i wish i had a UF as well. So no matter what you get the grass will probably seem to be a little greener on the other side, just remember though, the grass we do have is really f*cking green!!
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top