Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/13/2021 2:36:14 AM EDT
What would be a good option?  I was looking at aac but I can't find the thread pitch.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:09:39 PM EDT
[#1]
The ACE has the standard thread pitch if that's what you're asking.

I put a SiCo ASR flashhider on my 762NATO ACE to use my Saker. It was a bitch and a half to remove and I had to use the locking nut because it would not thread down to the shoulder without it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:53:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The ACE has the standard thread pitch if that's what you're asking.

I put a SiCo ASR flashhider on my 762NATO ACE to use my Saker. It was a bitch and a half to remove and I had to use the locking nut because it would not thread down to the shoulder without it.
View Quote

Thanks.
So it's 5/8 - 24?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:55:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, they're 5/8×24.
I had the SEI Vortex on my .308 ACE pistol and it worked great.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:04:57 PM EDT
[#4]
If its 5/8 x 24 go with a deadair 3 prong - great flash suppression / harmonically balanced and the flexibility of the mounting platform is impressive because of the factory adapters that are available so that you dont need to use deadair products exclusively if you dont want to.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 1:56:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I put a three prong Surefire on my 7.62X39 ACE and 7.62 Tavor. Did a fantastic job of flash reduction. The only weird thing is that about every other round a glowing grain of powder or two streaks out in corkscrew flight pattern about six feet out of the barrel.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 7:56:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I got the surefire eliminator.  It does its job.  No flash.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 11:48:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Does replacing the stock brake with a flashhider increase the kick of the rifle much? With the original break it's very soft considering it's 762Nato
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 5:24:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does replacing the stock brake with a flashhider increase the kick of the rifle much? With the original break it's very soft considering it's 762Nato
View Quote

Yeah it does.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top