Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 10:49:22 AM EDT
is it possible for me to have an m-76 zastava imported in .308 by a dealer then have him or someone similar cut the receiver to atf specs to render it a parts kit?

that way I can build a .308 m-76 using an ORF receiver?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:55:34 AM EDT
[#1]
No, they are demilled in the foreign country after the method of demill is approved on importation form by ATF first, plus....there's only like two more weeks the forms will be approved anyway

If it ain't at a vendor in country today...fahgetaboutit

Oh yeah, thats fucked up what you did to Patty
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:35:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually, if its already a semi auto then you might be able to have it "post banned" and import as is...

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:44:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 2:22:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
is it possible for me to have an m-76 zastava imported in .308 by a dealer then have him or someone similar cut the receiver to atf specs to render it a parts kit?

Do you understand how much time, money, and complexity importing one single rifle or one single parts kit will cost?  

The only reason these kits and rifles are even remotely affordable is because they're imported by the thousands by people who have contacts in these countries in the first place.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:45:31 PM EDT
[#5]
wait a minute, I was under the impression the bbl ban was shot down?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:51:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're just bound and determined not to buy a M90 aren't you?

If you are able to get this through, which I highly, highly, highly doubt, it's going to cost you three or four times what the M90 would.

Who's going to make the receiver?

I noticed that also. Seems he has more money than sense?

Hootbro
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top