Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2008 6:14:57 PM EDT
Well I finally got my UF back from Century The repairs are all good, and now I am very pleased. Now time to stock up on ammo and mags... speaking of that where can I get some Yugo mags...
Link Posted: 7/1/2008 7:05:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I see Yugo mags on Gunbroker from time to time, the EE as well.
Link Posted: 7/2/2008 3:15:21 PM EDT
[#2]
who made the receiver......Global machine and Tool? or NDS? Just curious as I bought 2 UFs and sent both back.......got 2 Global M&T back different guns and both work slick. The G, M&T is one heavy duty duty receiver but give me a gun/receiver that works without having to dick around with something that should have worked when it left the factory.
kk  
Link Posted: 7/2/2008 3:36:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's a pretty good deal on mags

www.44mag.com/prodinfo.asp?number=AK30

There's a thread on here somewhere about these...

Link Posted: 7/4/2008 4:10:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
who made the receiver......Global machine and Tool? or NDS? Just curious as I bought 2 UFs and sent both back.......got 2 Global M&T back different guns and both work slick. The G, M&T is one heavy duty duty receiver but give me a gun/receiver that works without having to dick around with something that should have worked when it left the factory.
kk  

I have found that the complaints found are actually equal for both manufacures.   My Global for example worked fine out of the box.     I have also handled each over the last 6 months about 9 total and found no noticable difference.    I think we tend to see sleightly more instances involving the Globals right now as they are the more recent productions and can be found more readily on retail shelves.

But I to like to ask the recievers make just to see if the observation holds up.

Just my 2 cents.
Link Posted: 7/7/2008 6:12:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
kk  

I have found that the complaints found are actually equal for both manufacures.   My Global for example worked fine out of the box.     I have also handled each over the last 6 months about 9 total and found no noticable difference.    I think we tend to see sleightly more instances involving the Globals right now as they are the more recent productions and can be found more readily on retail shelves.

But I to like to ask the recievers make just to see if the observation holds up.

Just my 2 cents.

DCI reciever
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 11:08:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Approximately how long did it take for you to get your AK back from Century? They have mine right now.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:16:36 AM EDT
[#7]
They recieved it, about 2 days for them to put it in they system then 4 long weeks.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top