Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2003 3:16:00 PM EDT
Here is couple if pictures of my Bugarian Krinkov that Troy Sellars at InRange just re-built for me. I am pleased beyond words. Sorry for the big image files.

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 3:21:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Blaze -

VERY nice.  I'm saving my pennies for one in 7.62x39.  What kind of receiver did you use?  I'm assuming stamped, not milled?

If you don't mind me asking, what did they charge you to put it all together?  Do you have contact info for In-Range?
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#2]
The receiver is from Ohio Ordanance Works. Here is a link to the InRange website.
www.inrangec2.com/

Troy did not do the original build on my krink. He totally rebuilt it and fixed what another builder screwed up. Troy has also built an AK74 from the ground up for me and it is my favorite AK out of the 11 I own.
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top