Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/16/2005 3:51:41 PM EDT
Anyone seen a vepr k in 7.62? Cause I havent. Robinson says 3 months. Anyone know where I can get one NOW?  Everyone I call is out.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:52:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anyone seen a vepr k in 7.62?

I have! There's a real nice one sitting in my closet. Tell you what, maybe if you're good I'll let you see it next time you come over..............maybe.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:35:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyone seen a vepr k in 7.62?

I have! There's a real nice one sitting in my closet. Tell you what, maybe if you're good I'll let you see it next time you come over..............maybe.

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:55:01 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

LOL! Sorry, Jeff. Maybe I can call up Marty and he can help you out with your Norinco build.

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I can name at least 3 shops in Utah that have VEPR K's in 7.62x39 in stock.  In fact, I would recommend you check out www.fbmginc.com/, I stopped by their table at the gunshow today and they had at least 2-3 VEPRs in 7.62x39.  Larry Correia is the man to deal with there.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:42:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I talked to Rob Arm on Tuesday and ordered my VEPR K in 7.62 and they said i would have one in a week.  I guess i will call monday and find out what is going on.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:50:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL! Sorry, Jeff. Maybe I can call up Marty and he can help you out with your Norinco build.

Your just jelous of our guns being better than that POS you have.......and his foregrip and the most awesome stock you've ever seen[
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 8:30:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Your just jelous of our guns being better than that POS you have.......and his foregrip and the most awesome stock you've ever seen[

Gosh guys, it's like the coolest stock....EVER!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:50:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Where in GA are you? Tucker Gun was able to get me a VEPR k in about a week.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:17:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Where in GA are you? Tucker Gun was able to get me a VEPR k in about a week.

762Balllicker is in Douglasville.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top