Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 3:41:34 PM EDT
I'm looking for a PSL. Who has them for sale? Interested in scoped and non scoped rifles. Thanks in advance for your help.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:03:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Southern Ohio Gun has them listed under new items.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:47:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Their website says In stock, but if you call them they've "been out of stock for a while".  They will put you on a waiting list though.  If you want one quickly, search the for sale parts of various boards/auctions; one I was bidding on just sold on gunbroker today.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:12:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Go to sniper country px they have them in stock. Good prices. Sog is only filling dealer orders and says they aren't selling to the public. TN guns fpk is all thats out there now. I just got mine from sniper country px last week. They seemed to be the only one I found were you can get the non scoped ones. They have scoped packages also. I opted for non scoped one so I could just buy a 8x russian psop scope pr a russian weaver mount and use reg scope on it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:02:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the heads up.  Due to some good karma, my dealer called me up yesterday about a consignment gun they just got in, and that I had better come down quickly.  Lo and behold, a PSL of my very own!  
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 11:08:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys! BTW, congrats MisterPX!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:11:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks biggerstick for the post. I've been trying to find one for a while. Thanks to this post I should have mine monday. From what scott a scpx told me they are original guns demilled in romania and built there on a new receiver.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:53:50 AM EDT
[#7]
link

centerfiresystems

k-var

both of mine came from centerfire
troy from inrange  finalized them both for me

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top