Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2003 5:17:18 PM EDT
It's been a little over a month since I came over to the dark side and bought my first AK, a SAR-1.  It didn't take me long to figure out one wasn't enough so I searched around a little bit and found myself a SAR-2!  Sent the FFL & funds out yesterday so I should have it by the end of next week.  I've already been searching for mags and I picked up a case of 5.45x39 Wolf when I went to the gun shop to get the FFL.

What can I say, I'm hooked
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 6:53:41 PM EDT
[#1]
where did you oder the sar 2 from?
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 7:10:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Jeeese! you're such a newbie. A measley 2 AK's? 1000rds. of ammo? Still looking for mags? Come on!!! j/k

how's that stripped bushy doing? Did you get it built up yet?
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 7:37:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out the tack in the AK discussions forum about the new group buy.

Looks like you need 3 ak's now
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 3:35:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Jeeese! you're such a newbie. A measley 2 AK's? 1000rds. of ammo? Still looking for mags? Come on!!! j/k

how's that stripped bushy doing? Did you get it built up yet?

Hey G-Code!  Nope, I haven't done anything with it yet.  I bought a Bushmaster lower parts kit but ended up using it in my SGW lower that Olympic remanufactured.  I still have plans for it .  Take care.

az-ar, I'll look now, thanks for the heads up!
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top