Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2003 9:56:57 PM EDT
One of my buddies bought a mak90 at the recent gun show with a side folding style stock. Thinking that the person that he bought it from knew the gun laws he did not deam it important to check and make sure that the stock was welded or pinned open. After discovering that the stock folded he opened the dust cover and discovered that there were no modifications to the rear trunion, it had not been replaced. Would this mean that this was the original trunion and stock? The stock doesnt have the push button folding operation, it has a paddle that you depress(much like on a magazine release) It also has an intact threaded barrel that wasnt welded, with slant muzzle break. The rifle is completely matching serial numbers, stamped mak-90, and in excellent shape. There is no place to put a cleaning rod on the rifle either. What does he have? Also what kind of stock is that?
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 5:42:10 AM EDT
[#1]
He has a post-ban gun with an illegal stock (and pistol grip) on it.

I don't know off hand what kinda stock it is without looking at a picture.  I'm not that good with folder knowledge, as I never liked shooting them.

Ross
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top