Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2003 2:45:12 PM EDT
Is the Hungarian version of this a good price at $500?
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 11:15:18 PM EDT
[#1]
That depends on several factors, such as condition of the weapon, pre or post ban status (1989 ban), type of stock (thumbhole or regular pistol grip. For a genuine preban that is a great price, for a post ban that has had a pistol grip added without the correct us parts, then what is a felony worth to you? $500 is a little steep for a post ban thumbhole gun unless it is in new condition (I bought one like new not to long ago for two hundred, and the price included 450 rounds of chinese ammo, and a bunch of other goddies). I hope I have helped you, there are others here who may be a little more informed when it comes to the value of the prebans, but they generally go for well over a thousand bucks each if they are in good condition.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 2:06:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey P-38 are still on bragg in 50th Sig
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 5:12:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Nah, I've been out for a few years. I spent most of my military carrer in the 50th. C-Rock.

Edited to add: I just moved down to Georgia from Fayetteville a few months ago though.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 7:23:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Went to a local gun shop yesterday. And saw a Hungarian with blonde wood and ak style brake. Was NIB. Fondled it for a while and asked the price. ASS HOLE wanted 850. And ya know what. Someone will pay it too. But not me.  
Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top