Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 8:21:09 AM EDT
I really like the look of this new stock set, but I'm wondering if it will fit on a SA M7 Carbine and if it would be legal since this is made in Bulgaria.

How many US parts are in the Arsenal Carbines?

Manufacturer: Bulgaria, Arsenal

Description:
Unique in-line buttstock - new shape and look for the upper and lower handguard. The pistol grip is designed to accept ambidextrous selector levers.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:14:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
How many US parts are in the Arsenal Carbines?

It varies.  Sometimes they don't always substitute all the FCG parts with US parts.

You need to verify which parts are US-made on your AK by looking at the markings.  The disconnector is usually marked underneath and cannot be verified as US-made without disassembling the FCG.  

I found this out from experience.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:31:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:20:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Commando,

If you get this new set for your carbine, I'll buy your old furniture...as long as it's in decent shape.

Bud
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:33:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been looking at this set too.  Anybody actually see it on a gun?  I bet it'd look nice, I'd like to see a pic.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:03:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top