Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2018 12:08:55 PM EDT
Hello,

I recently purchased an Arsenal SLR 107CR, I installed a couple parts mainly the Trinidad Charging Handle. I went to go shoot it for the first time today and my first issue was I couldn’t get it to feed , I placed one into the chamber, fired fine until I noticed the tromix charging handle was completely jammed into the top cover denting it. I am a complete noob to AKs, and I cannot see why this happened.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 12:34:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Take the charging handle off if it is causing you issues...thats a simple solution.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 3:58:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Test fire before you start adding stuff so you can more easily narrow down the issue.
Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top