Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/18/2006 6:44:07 PM EDT
Will at Red Jacket built 'em for me and the finish looks great...

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:56:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Grade 3 kits? Need some.  Need those cases of Wolf more.  Very nice stash.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:06:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Will said that the kits were supposed to be graded 'excellent' when he purchased them.  But when he went to inspect them, they needed a lot of cleaning up and one of the bores didn't clean up to shiney status.  He built them and then had to do a little tweaking on one after the initial test fire resulted in a grouping that he wasn't thrilled with.  He got it tweaked and shrunk the group down.  These shoulder really well and the finish looks very thick, shiney and durable.  Now that the Yugo stash is up to 4, I've got the itch to swap up one of my NIB Century underfolders for a 5.56 Aresenal SA-M5G (anybody looking to part with one?).

That ammo stash is going to go up by 2,000 rds. of .223 on Monday and another 2,000 rds. of 5.45 soon after (when SG gets more in).  The ammo scares have me acting like a pack rat.  Not to mention the whole Iran/China/new hurricane season situation that is brewing.  I've got to quit watching the news, my credit cards can't take much more.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top