Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2006 1:35:34 PM EDT
How do I go about mailing a firearm? I'm looking into the idea of selling a Pre-ban Polytech double folder here on ARFcom or maybe on Gunbroker, and I'd like it to go to one of our banned-state friends so they can tick off lib-tards, and so I can get a pretty good price on it. Does anyone know the exact regulations for shipping a rifle via USPS, or maybe a link so I could do some footwork. I'd prefer to do a local (private) sale, but we don't have to worry about any conditions of the ban, so most people are less inclined to spring for one of these guys. Thanks in advance for your help one and all.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:53:36 PM EDT
[#1]
You can send a rifle thru the USPostal Service(no handguns), or use Fed-Ex or UPS( I hate UPS) ...take your pick. I use Fed-Ex...just sent a rifle......no problems...guy sending me his gun dumb girl tells him the bolt must be out(shes wrong) so you might run into an idiot or 2. I dont think you can send a banned gun in the state that bans them.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:43:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks OldTroop. I was mainly referring to a place like NY or  with similar laws. I believe it is legal to ship a pre-ban rifle into the state, because those rifles in any configuration are legal because of their status. California is probably not going to allow that to happen, or else everyone would be finding ways of making tons of money sending them there.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top