Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 11:16:46 AM EDT
hey, has anyone delt with the Gunsorce.com  business??? a member of another board said I should check out the site, and it looks pretty nice, but I can't seem to get ahold of them on the phone, and I don't need another FloridaGunWorks on my hands, so if any one has heard of them or an experience with them please let me know.......... thanks Dave
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:26:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I purchased an AR and some mags from them in the past.  Their prices are usually pretty good but their deliver is slow and it is virtually impossible to get into them by phone.  They basically drop ship everything they sell.  I showed up at their office in Phoenix one day to check on my AR order and they are a very small shop.  Quite honestly, I am not sure they would have delivered unless I confronted them face to face.  They also changed my CC well in advance of shipment and would not give me a tracking number to my FFL claiming "it was against the law".

Like I said, I got everything I ordered but I do not think I will order from them again.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:13:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you talking about thegunsource.com?  If so I bought my Arsenal SLR-105a1R there for $550, which was a good price in my opinion.  UPS killed the shipping box and the bolt handle poked through the side of the box scratching it up.  TGS refunded me my shipping charges $18 and change and sent me 5 new Bulgy circle 10 mags.   I'd say thats good service.  I'll buy from them again thats for sure.  They have "Ban" model SLR-105's for around $380.  For that price you would be out of your mind to buy a SAR-2 or a WASR-2.  Check them out and buy with confidence.  My experience with them was great!

CMS

ETA:  If you call them during business hours you can always get ahold of someone.  I was put on hold maybe 2 out of the 5 or 6 times I called them but only for 5 mins or so.  An employee told me they are getting some phone bugs worked out and it should clear up.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:05:31 PM EDT
[#3]
i got my SLR105R from them, a bit slow on the shipping, but rifle showed up without a hitch....id definitly buy from them again
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:56:48 PM EDT
[#4]
They had a great price on an Arsenal a while back.  It was on back order but they delivered it fairly quickly just the same.  No complaints.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:20:56 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks for all the help........ I odered a new ak from them today........... I guess we will see...................... thanks guys.................Dave
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:48:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
thanks for all the help........ I odered a new ak from them today........... I guess we will see...................... thanks guys.................Dave

Now how in the hell could you post a response like that without telling us what you bought!!!  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:24:22 PM EDT
[#7]
OK.......my bad......they seem to be the only people on the planet that still have some SA-M5's in stock.  When I placed the order I was told that they were down to the last 5.  I just got the base SA-M5, no rail but it was a evil version with the bayonet lug.   I've wanted one for a  AR-M9 clone.  I've been stashing parts away for a while including a left side safty from Kvar.  and with all the trouble getting Russian ammo lately, I thought it was time to get an AK in a NATO caliber.  I'll post about condition when I get it, .............................Dave    
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:02:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I went with a friend to pick up a rifle from them, they stayed late at the shop for us.  Good prices and good people, but of course I wouldn't know about the shipping issue...
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:37:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
OK.......my bad......they seem to be the only people on the planet that still have some SA-M5's in stock.  When I placed the order I was told that they were down to the last 5.  I just got the base SA-M5, no rail but it was a evil version with the bayonet lug.   I've wanted one for a  AR-M9 clone.  I've been stashing parts away for a while including a left side safty from Kvar.  and with all the trouble getting Russian ammo lately, I thought it was time to get an AK in a NATO caliber.  I'll post about condition when I get it, .............................Dave    

Dave,

Good choice.  Be sure to post pics when it comes!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top