Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 12:56:54 AM EDT
Please list your comments regarding the aforementioned company.  Quality work?  Shabby?  

How does Red Jacket stack up against In Range, Ohio Rapid Fire, etc.

TIA

Bud
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:28:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I have only seen Vector builds sold by Alantic Firearms.
Both the rifles I saw were top notch. I understand Red Jacket has a very good rep.
I'm sure somebody will chime in.

www.redstick-firearms.com/

Stay away from Elite firearms built in Hurst Texas.Bad rep.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:35:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a Red Jacket pistol and the build is EXCELLENT in every way. Not one complaint!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:41:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:00:11 AM EDT
[#4]
well I like to think we do pretty good .  The way it breaks down on our builds is this , I do production runs of standard models for Atlantic and  I do custom and kit builds for individuals . Either way , it's a full 5 year warrenty on any aspect of the build .  Anybody with any questions can always just call me .  Will
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:06:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Red Jacket is great.  Two builds, love 'em both.  My father was in town last weekend, showed him the two, he was really impressed with the finish.  I don't think you can really go wrong with Will and the folks at RJF/RSF.  I'd certainly use him again!

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:35:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah will is great to deal with.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:19:52 PM EDT
[#7]
This is great to hear, since I plan on purchasing an underfolder from Atlantic.  However, after seeing the "Krinks" on their website, I think I want one of those!  Both models are built by Red Jacket, hence the query.

Thank you guys,

Bud
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:22:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Will is the man in my book. He has done for me or help out with five builds for me, and always been top notch, both in service and work.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:38:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Red Jacket is tops.  Will has done 3 builds for me and each one is top notch.  His builds are the models for my builds.  Honestly, I have a long way to go before I can match his quality.  I sent Red Jacket a box of homemade fudge and a card for Christmas just so I wouldn't loose my place in line.   Also because Will and his staff are really great people.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:57:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
...Also because Will and his staff are really great people.

And don't forget the lovely Miranda
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:17:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:59:06 PM EDT
[#12]
I have known Will for about four years now, I have handled his products, shot his products, and have had him do a butt load of custom work for me.  He is a man of his word and like said above the customer service is second to none...  Any weapon that Red Jacket builds is going to be top quality.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:55:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Will did an awesome job on a custom Yugo M92 Krink that I had built.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:16:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Will called today said my romy build is the mail, I cant wait,  he is great to deal with.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top