Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 11:18:32 PM EDT
Who can photoshop a pic for me? I have a photo I would like to use for my Avatar, but would like an AMD65 photoshopped in to replace an AR pistol. Any volunteers out there?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:40:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I might be able to after work. Email me the pic with a description of what you want.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:39:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Why not just post the pic here and we all, who might try and see what we can do to it????
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:04:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Or try yourself  We're all about pride in doing things by ourselves here, right?

The Gimp - open source, freeware Photoshop
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:53:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm a complete idiot on computers. I barely know how to email, and can just squeck by on logging in  to websites. Hosting sites for photos? pasteing urls? Huh?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top