Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/15/2006 1:21:13 PM EDT
What do you guys know about the milled Arsenal SA M5 rifles?  I bought one on impulse today primarilly because of the price and the fact that I dont have a 5.56 AK.  This one is the (S) NO BAN model with all the evil features.  It was BRAND NEW in the box from a dealer at a local gunshow.  He was wrapping up his operation when I looked.  It was marked $599.00.  He agreed to $549.00!!!  Brand new in the factory box.

Anyway, are they reliable?  Mags seem difficlut to get?  How well are they built?  Anything else would help me rationalize my purchase!!  

I think I need to see a doctor...I believe I have Kalishnikovitis........
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:39:32 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a fantastic price, actually close to cost. They're quite hard to find and the last I heard Arsenal wasn't shipping them till further notice.

I have one and I absolutely love it. I only use bulgarian mags I purchased from KVar and the rifle has been totally reliable. The Arsenal milled rifles are of excellent quality.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:19:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Kickass price, did you luck out and get the scope rail too ???
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:21:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I just looked and found an ARSENAL SAM 5S on one of the auctions  (GB) for $995.00.  The seller states that the rifle is discontinued INdefinitely, so the seller seems to believe that this is a reasonable price??????????
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:06:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I just looked and found an ARSENAL SAM 5S on one of the auctions  (GB) for $995.00.  The seller states that the rifle is discontinued INdefinitely, so the seller seems to believe that this is a reasonable price??????????

I predict the seller will sit on that one for awhile.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:37:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

LOL, he lowered it $100 ...
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#6]
damn super price!!!

did you get the one with the a side rail?

did you get the semi clear/greenish waffle mag?,...i hope not because you will want more mags like that and they are extremly expensive.

your gonna love your new Arsenal
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:11:22 AM EDT
[#7]
The SA M5 S  I bought has the side rail, bayo lug and threaded muzzle.  Came with Bulgy FH.  No clear mags, just one black waffle marked 10.  I need more of those and am looking around!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:42:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:07:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Damn!!! Excellent price, now how about some pics for those of us 223 AK challanged
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top