Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 7:43:39 PM EDT
I'd like to thank all the members since I've been lurking here. I bought an AK from an auction website with a SA85 receiver and what looks like an AMD-65 bbl (14IN.) Romainian folder and East German furniture with an AK-74 brake. I didn't know diddly about compliance schlmiance but thanks to you who give much to the many, us newb knucleheads get our skeet together. I want to thank those of you who have given me a million laughs and damn good advice. May the wind at your back be your very own.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:45:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:48:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:53:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome To The Dark Side! Portagee.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:56:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought my sar-1 about 2 1/2 years ago and started lurking the board around that time (don't remember if it was before or after though) and I'm still lurning new stuff from these guys.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:03:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I know a thread without pics---- but we haven't been able to find out what the kids did with the dang camera. It looks just about like an AK103k  from AK-USA website with the kvar furniture on it now. Kinda liked the look of the East German furniture and might build a MPI-KMS replica. My 2 ARs just don't get out much anymore.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top