Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2005 1:54:14 PM EDT
Was at the fun show today got some decent deals i think, got some 40rd east german RPK mags new @12 bucks a piece and bought some RPK drum and mag pouches. I'm thinking the two drum vinyl pouches are east german but what about the canvas one in the picture, its for a 75rd drum, it has two loops on the back and a carrying strap thats attached to it, i'm not sure of its origin. The RPK 40rd mag pouch looks like an east german on stottmans post. Help me identify fellas. Happy new year everyone. Joe "McM"
EDIT: There are no markings on any of them

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:56:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Top drum pouch is E.German.

Bottom 40rd pouch is Romanian..

Middle drum pouch looks ChiCom, but I am not sure on that one.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:02:44 AM EDT
[#2]
The middle drum pouch has me stumped,the toggle and toggle attachment are different than Chinese,the material looks Hungarian.It's possibly Syrian or North Korean,good score on that one!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:05:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 1:17:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Heres some more pics, i have a feeling its an RPD drum pouch i wish i had one on hand to see if it fits, sorry about the shitty quality of the pics, i need to learn how to take photos. The first pic shows it next to a 100rd chinese drum, the drum fits in it fine but will not close. Theres an oil bottle pouch on the side, but when i tried various oil bottles, none of them would fit? maybe its for some tool or something. McM

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 1:26:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the pics mcm,the Chinese 100 round drum is slightly larger than the Russian,Romanian and Chinese 75 round drums.From the looks of it,I'm still holding to North Korean or possibly Afghan era Soviet.The material and toggle design looks alot like the Soviet ones of that period.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:50:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:11:28 PM EDT
[#7]
The guy i bought it from said it came uot of an old warehouse in germany, an old east german warehouse so he says, he deals in a lot of odd European surplus stuff, i dont know if hes feeding me a line or what because he said that the romanian rpk mag holder came from the same place, he had a lot of german crap on his table, tons of G3 stuff, RPK club foot stocks, east german cleaning kits and these pouches.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:39:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:42:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top