Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 11:53:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Now, back on subject.  I am at work so i can not remember which book title is by which person.  There are several titles oin Infantry weapons of WWII by various authors as well.

The Books by Ian Hogg while not perfect, are usually about the most reliable.. His small arms info tends to get a bit cloudy at times but he still is better than most.  When it comes to anything bigger than rifles and pistols he is the King.  I would still recomend any of his books.

The book by Bishop is a bit dated and out of print, if you IM me with your e-mail I will scan the pages of interest to you.

Could the weapon have been used?  Yes. Is there any proof?  At this time, I say no.

Book

Link Posted: 10/13/2005 12:03:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Feel free to scan what you have concerning the SKS and post it as I'm sure those reading this will appreciate differing opinions.
archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=14&t=181377

ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=63&t=395629

ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=397720
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top