Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2005 7:39:34 PM EDT
Well, even with building a new house, I talked the wife into letting me buy a krink kit. Snagged it off gunbroker for $479. The only other place I've seen them for that price was on centerfires website, but they had a 6 week delay. Anyways, any tips for building this? This will be my 3rd AK kit and I'm currently working on my 2nd. My first one was a screw built AMD-65 pistol, and my current one is a Yugo M70 underfolder. (has a crappy barrel though. stupid centerfire!! ) Anyways, I thought I'd share.

Kris
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:49:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Saving up for one myself. I have maybe $200 saved so far, my luck they will be gone when I got the money.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:12:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Saving up for one myself. I have maybe $200 saved so far, my luck they will be gone when I got the money.

That's how I talked my wife into it. She said after the house was done, but I assured her they would be gone by then. Does that make me evil?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:50:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Buy an Armory USA 1.0mm receiver.

I did a tapco flat on my M-92 AK pistol and it would have been SO much better if were on an Armory receiver.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:02:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I got mine from Brad Paul (AGL) off of gunbroker also, they are the best kits ever!

2005 models, they look like they were made here.

I also paid $479 but with shipping it ran $491.

I am waiting for my Armory USA 1.0mm receiver and rivet set and bbl can.

you made a great choice and remember, Armory USA is what YOU WILL PUT IT ON!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:56:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the advice on the amory reciever, but I plan to do a coldsteel 80%. I'm doing one now for a Yugo M70 undefolder. I'll see how it turns out. If it's a piece o crap, I'll buy the Amory one. I prefer to stay under the raydar if you know what I mean.

Kris
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top