Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/1/2005 6:45:28 AM EDT
I have been looking so much and cant find one that is right for me, I am posting pics that help either you looking for one and also myself.

I'm looking for the one in the first picture because it is hollow and hence, very light-weight. please someone point me in the right direction.

I am using pics that I found here and other websites.

there is alot of types of fake cans out there and you have to hunt and peck for them.
alot of trial and errors, you find one then you cant use it because it is for the bulgy or the other way around for the yugo.
I am right now trying to find all companies and outlets that sell them and put up a page here, so it will help us find the right cans.

Please post yours and where we can get it please. Thanx guys.

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:43:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd be careful with the huge hollow fake can.  ATF might consider that to be a supressor part since it could be easy to add a few parts and make it a real can.

Also, the krink with the time/date stamp "July 12 2005" might have a real can on it since by my calcs the barrel (including the 'can') is <16".
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:18:01 PM EDT
[#2]
all i see is photobucket.com.  oh well id love to see the pics though.  durn bandwith
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:44:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you have links for the original pics? Can you email me the pics and I'll host them? I just bought a kit and am in the same boat. I need all the options I can find.

Kris
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:10:15 AM EDT
[#4]
http://www.elitefirearms.net/morestuff.php

http://rapidfire.targetweb.net/cgi-bin/store/agora.cgi/agora.cgi?cart_id=142436.29381*iv6l28&p_id=02035&xm=on&ppinc=big

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:46:59 PM EDT
[#6]
any word on the photo hosting?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:58:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Well shit !
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:27:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
any word on the photo hosting?

Just waiting for some one to send me the pics.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top