Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 5:25:42 AM EDT
I found a comment on Saiga board that Chinese rifles will be allowed to come in again, any truth to this?

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:52:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I doubt it....
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:22:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:40:07 AM EDT
[#3]
it's probably just somone mis-interpreting the contract the US gave to china for AKs for Iraq?maybe it was A'stan.  can't remember the specifics.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:14:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Unlikely. From what I've heard all Chinese guns have been banned agian. There for a while you could still get the Norinco shotguns but, they stopped that.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:25:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I miss my Norinco underfolder. It was a Pre-Ban w ALL the evil features.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:30:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Post a link to the comment and we'll review.

I doubt very seriously if we ever see Chinese AKs coming in the country.....

Maybe I should get a lawyer and file a lawsuit against the Federal Government for denying me the right to buy a Chinese AK.......

It's got to be bullshit!

forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=7872
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:33:15 AM EDT
[#7]
In 203 the US government imposed a 2 year import restriction on Norinco products in response to Chinese sale of missle technology to Iran.  As this has expired, whatever was available in 2003 should again be available.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top