User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2005 9:29:03 AM EDT
Are they good? any alternatives?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:40:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I just put a single hook in my Maadi and it seems fairly smooth but I haven't had the chance to test fire it yet. I think it's about the best for the money and Ryan is giving a great deal on them right now ...
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:42:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Ryan?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 11:39:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I just recently installed a double-hook G2 on my WASR, and WOW what a difference!   Very high quality parts, and the trigger pull was improved tenfold.  The uptake is nearly eliminated, the "break" is clean and the overtravel is nonexistant!

Single-hook is a drop in set of parts. The double-hook, however will require a little dremeling of the lower part of the reciever to accomodate the trigger.

The G2 trigger itself is larger and wider than the standard AK trigger and seems to be much more comfortable to shoot with.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 12:00:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ryan?

Midwest Armory

I don't know if they're still on sale or not ...
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 12:49:07 PM EDT
[#5]
They're very nice trigger's..Alternatives would be a step up in quality and cash and would be the RSA....
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 2:02:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Are they good?

Yes.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:45:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:29:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I had to raise my prices to comply with Tapco's advertising policies however if you email me directly at [email protected] I can offer you a much better deal.

Excellent, I may need another one soon ...
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top