Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 4:26:47 AM EDT
I am looking to pick up one more AK for the safe.  I have an SAR-1 and a WASR-10 hi cap already. I am looking at the ones Aim Surplus is selling with the plastic folding stock.  Does anyone have any experience with these.  I am really looking for a folder.

The only ones at our funshow this last weekend were the Polish underfolders and they were running $650.  They were nice but the price seemed a little high. $450-75 ish and I probably would have picked one up. Is there another place to get these at a little better price?

Also, does anyone know if Aim does handpick for a fee?  I hate buying one off the internet without seeing the site tower and the gas block.

Any help is greatly appreciated......
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:14:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:14:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Go with the polish. Its a much better weapon. While the WASR's are ok, the sidefolder on there is total crap, its plastic and flexes when you shoulder it. Get an underfolder from atlanticfireams.com. there 550 ish.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:19:08 AM EDT
[#3]
where are those Romy wire folder adds available for $50 ?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:21:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I paid $29 for my Romy sidefolder about 7 months before the ban ended.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:49:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
where are those Romy wire folder adds available for $50 ?

simply put, no. they are no where to be found.
i can't figure out why either. but your best bet is an east german.
i keep holding out for a romy, but i have a feeling thats gonna get me screwed.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top