Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2005 7:49:45 PM EDT
Anyone have problems shooting HP from their Arsenal Sam 7's?  I just got a Sam7 A1-R and am thinking about getting some from that Cabela's deal.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:15:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I've shot a lot of HP wolf ammo through my Sa-M7  and had no problems.  The first time I shot it, I didn't  know that the mag was full of HP, I thought it was FMJ.  It was a real difference when blasting the hell out of an old tree stump.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:05:53 PM EDT
[#2]
My 150$ chinese SKS will eat any HP ammo I feed it. Are you telling me that you are worried about feeding your 800$ Arsenal SAM-7 HP?

C'mon man, it's an AK. It will eat it up. The only type of AK (that I know of) that has trouble feeding HP is the Chinese rifles and some romanians.

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 10:36:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Some AK's don't like HP.   My Arsenal SA-M7S runs HP just fine.  I have about 1k rounds of Wolf HP through it and every round went bang and splat.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top