Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 9:07:41 PM EDT
I keep seeing RPK kits on here that you guys have put together and it makes me want one. So who has them? How much do they go for? Is there any advantages of  a RPK over a normal AK? I know that there is some problems with finding receivers for them but I don't mind waiting. So if someone out there has one that is taking up to much space shoot me an email or if you know where to find one let me know. Oh by the way thanks to all the guys on here that have helped me in one way or another. There are some real class acts at the AK site. Most of the other sites are low class to this one. Anyway thanks and thanks in advance on th RPK.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:54:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top