Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 3:37:41 PM EDT
I saw a stamped MAK90 that appears to be folding stock ready. The receiver has a hole in the rear on the sides with somewhat of a star pattern plug in it on both sides. I could'nt get a good look at the trunion but it currently has the wood buttstock with the two screws at the top for the tang. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if this model is readily adaptable for the underfolding stock. If so, would I have to find a specific maker for the underfolder or are they all the same? TIA.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:25:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out this:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=71903

Luckily, I found a chinese made stock. I am not certain if the european would have worked.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:41:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:39:40 PM EDT
[#3]
The stock for a Bulgy typeIII is basically the same as the Chinese.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:53:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Excellent link.

Priced right is always a "relative" term.

Now where to find a Bulgy typeIII folding stock? Might be easier to find than a Chinese.

Thanks for the help Guys!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:14:31 PM EDT
[#5]
No problem. I had fun getting it together.

I got mine for $340 with an Ironwood stock but that was the only us part. There was one for sale at the last gunshow  for $450. The prices are going up.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top