Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2005 12:01:19 PM EDT
What would be the value of each of the above in brand new un-issued condition?

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:52:30 PM EDT
[#1]
dont know about the ak chest rig, but the sks rigs dont run but a few bucks.
i think i picked mine up for 5.
i've heard people say that the chest rigs aren't too much more, 15-20ish.
but i could be wrong.

i've been trying to find one and thus far have been sol.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 1:01:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully not much; I threw mine out a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 1:21:22 PM EDT
[#3]
The green Chinese AK chest pouch usually goes around $15 to $20 bucks....

ETA:Green
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 1:27:17 PM EDT
[#4]
The dark green Chinese AK rigs go for 20- 25.  I have seen the khaki Chinese AKs that are Vietnam era go for 50 to 70 on the Vietnam gear websites.  I got one of the khakis at Knob Creek for 40.  I also got a SKS pouch there with 100 rds on strippers for 20.  I think the Vietnam era SKS pouches were a lighter green and of course will be much more expensive.

Edited to remove needless ramblings.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Here are some pics......what do you think?
SKS Front

SKS Back

AK Front

AK Back
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:48:14 PM EDT
[#6]
The AK Chest Pouch pictured was selling for about 15.00 a year ago,but to my knowledge,most if not all of them sold out.At this point its supply and demand,if I were looking for one I would give more than 15.00 to 20.00.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:09:22 PM EDT
[#7]
i dont see being able to push a price much higher than 20, there simply isn't the demand for them. i want one, but they aren't worth that much and the price simply isn't up there for them. perhaps a few bucks for the you-have-it-and-i-want-it fee, but not much. they are never going to sell for much. when you jump up too much you get into competing with surplus russian or other really nice chest rigs.

as for the sks, same one i bought for 5.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:17:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Try "AK47 World"  for the Chinese Chest Pouch.This Guy is kinda flaky and sometimes you have to drop a reminder to him to get him to ship,and definately order by phone and check inventory.I've dealt with him many times in the past,he has always came through.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:01:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd like to have one of those Ak riggs.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:17:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm getting a nice tan AK chest pouch from Iraq.  I'm also getting mags with it.  Items are already in country so no worries about it not getting here.  

Throw in some cammo pants and a blaclava and you have a cheap halloween costume.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:40:31 AM EDT
[#11]
I have one of these they are expensive but can be found used for less
I got an almost new one for $125.00

http://www.eagleindustries.com/mainprod.asp?scv=0
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 8:08:04 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I'm getting a nice tan AK chest pouch from Iraq.  I'm also getting mags with it.  Items are already in country so no worries about it not getting here.  

Throw in some cammo pants and a blaclava and you have a cheap halloween costume.

Make sure it doesn't have any .223 holes in it!
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 11:39:55 AM EDT
[#13]
they sell on ebay for about $25 each
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:12:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Make sure it doesn't have any .223 holes in it!

No, it's brand new.  They raided some compound and he said he stuffed his pockets full of stuff.  It was all new.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top