Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 7:20:02 AM EDT
Anybody have a picture of this Bulgarian furniture mounted on a AK?

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:33:20 AM EDT
[#1]
jnewt may have one on his web site ...
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:30:49 AM EDT
[#2]
sorry to highjack your thread, but is there anything out there to make the standard safety have the ability to switch it on/off like it appears on the pistol grip. i'm struggling for how to say that.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:32:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Check out K-Var website.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:40:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
sorry to highjack your thread, but is there anything out there to make the standard safety have the ability to switch it on/off like it appears on the pistol grip. i'm struggling for how to say that.

I would love to install that in my SLR-101!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:02:16 AM EDT
[#5]
No but if you send me that furniture Ill be happy to put it on my WASR and take a pic of it for ya.    

PS.  Send me the one for a stamped receiver.  ROFLMAO  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:08:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
No but if you send me that furniture Ill be happy to put it on my WASR and take a pic of it for ya.    

PS.  Send me the one for a stamped receiver.  ROFLMAO  

Hehehe, I was about to say, then read your PS.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:21:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Check out K-Var website.  

the only thing i've seen on the k-var website has been for a milled reciver, its sold out and i'm not sure how i could even make it function on a stamped. looking for an alternative.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:50:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Mark Krebs offred the thumb safety on his Vepr KTR 103V so I assume it can be done on a stamped reciver, not sure if it should be done as you have to cut a slot in the reciever beside the pistol grip.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:53:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top