Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 1:08:30 PM EDT
So the girlfriend and I go to local shoiw on saturday. She has been drooling over the idea of taking an AK and installing the AKU bullpup set on it...and what do we see.. a Maadi reciever built into an AKU. Redone sites, professional refinishing, tight as hell and even a decent trigger pull. Guess what I bought. Yep the little bastard is sitting there in its case at home just laughing at me saying" Come on bump me big boy"
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:23:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you have enough change after the transaction to treat the little lady to some beef jerky?

Sly
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:31:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes actually but she waited until 11:00 last evening to decide to go to 7-11 and get the jerky.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:35:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yes actually but she waited until 11:00 last evening to decide to go to 7-11 and get the jerky.

The nice thing about gun show jerky is that you can always try to haggle the dealer!  Hamid at the local 7-11 won't budge.  [ME accent]"You want jerky- you wait for sale. No Jerky for you!!!"[/ME accent]

Sly
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:03:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Part the second, how embarrasssing. I had to take it back. The dust cover smacking me in the face was distracting. And the single shot action was also a big detriment. So the guy traded me a LOADED 10/22 from his table stock. It was missing two parts. Screwed twice and didn't get kissed.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:08:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Part the second, how embarrasssing. I had to take it back. The dust cover smacking me in the face was distracting. And the single shot action was also a big detriment. So the guy traded me a LOADED 10/22 from his table stock. It was missing two parts. Screwed twice and didn't get kissed.

I'd go back and ask for a a refund and a reach-around.

Sly
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:16:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I fixed the 10/22 and decided to stay away from the bad man.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:21:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:57:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

This is why I avoid junk gun shows.  There is just too many good things out there being sold by reputable dealers.  It's just not worth the hassle.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top