Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 12:01:56 PM EDT
Don't know if this is old news, but anyway, I got a letter from the KAG today.

Here is the jist:

------------------------
On June 18, 2003, a consent judgement was entered in the District Court of Wabaunsee County awarding civil penalties to the State fof Cansas and restitution to many consumers affected by the actions of Gary Gucciano.

Mr. Gucciano is insolvent, so don't expect restition any time soon.

Mr. Gucciano's license was not renewed by the BATF. The last they knew,  Gucciano had appealed the non-renewal.
-------------------------

I just sent the BATF another letter last week regarding a reciever that Gary never returned to me. Pretty good timing, I guess.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:07:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I think a couple other's got there letter's  too...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:55:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I received mine today.  I will only get $48.50 of my $450 worth of losses.

The Azalin
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:53:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I received mine today. I will only get $48.50 of my $450 worth of losses.

How did this happen?

Related thread HERE

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:51:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I got my letter today - I had sent the cocksucking pedophile $398 to do a Krink for me.  I got back most of my parts and a hatchet-job marriage (more like 2 cousins who had eloped) of a receiver and barrel.  Luckily, Troy at InRange turned it into a work of art.

My letter stated that I MIGHT get back $100 - apparently Gooch thought he had done $300 worth of work on my gun.

Sigh . . . . never again will I rely on the recommendations of ANYONE when doing firearms dealings over the internet.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:18:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I got my letter today - I had sent the cocksucking pedophile $398 to do a Krink for me.  I got back most of my parts and a hatchet-job marriage (more like 2 cousins who had eloped) of a receiver and barrel.  Luckily, Troy at InRange turned it into a work of art.

My letter stated that I MIGHT get back $100 - apparently Gooch thought he had done $300 worth of work on my gun.

Sigh . . . . never again will I rely on the recommendations of ANYONE when doing firearms dealings over the internet.

Me too Bud. We trusted Gucci-goo and he screwed us......I guess we were not alone.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:04:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:35:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Couldn't agree more KF. I loss was small compared to some.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:45:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I am only out $615. I also am waiting on $200 refund from the BATF for a tax stamp for a SBR krinkov that was never built.  I got the tax stamp over two years ago. I requested a refund a year ago, but have not heard anything from the BATF. I just sent another letter to the BATF to ask what is going on.

When I first sent my stuff to Gary/SAI, I did not visit goonsnet very much. Not enough to see the magic 'dispearing' posts. I did do some searches, but nothing bad came up for SAI/Gary, only praise about how he was an AK-god.   A few months after I sent my stuff, I started to watch the board, and noticed one thread, and someone said they had a rifle with Gary for almost 2 years. Then I noticed a post vanish. I posted saying I thought 2 years was way to long to wait for a rifle build. That is basicly all I said. My build wasn't even late at that point. I got banned. I wanted to do a search on the goonsnet board, so I tried to re-register. I then emailed goonsnet to ask why I was banned. Here was the reply:

----------------------------------------------------
To: *************
CC:
Subject: Re: Why was my account disable?
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 00:16:36 -0400

Stating an opinion is fine but what your doing is by far more then
stating an opinion.  You know it too, I have watched you try to
enroll using a new username.  I would prefer you not.  You should
have emailed me this way before and we could have talked.  I don't
like people arguing on my site or looking to start something.  So
me taking you out of the picture solves that problem.

Again my site is not to be used as leverage against A Moderator
whether he shines shoes or is a welknown gunsmith.  He told me and
assured me he was working with everyopne he is majorly behind on.

I too would be upset, that I am not disputing.  I myself have 2
machineguns and a Silencer at different gunsmiths.  The longest is
14 months and the other two are 6 and 9 months.  You just have to
understand that while people are having problems, keep it between
you and Gary, cause the posts that you typed had alot of your
anger in them and understandably.

He is suppose to build me a AK-74, but until he catches up with
peoples inidividuals projects and his contracts with two big named
companies.  He has told me he is not taken in any new business.

He is not a crook, is all I am saying. I am sure he wants to put
that rifle in your hands faster then you want it there.

I don't like when I have to place a member outside of the site to
cool down for awhile.  You were hot then, I hope you have cooled
down and have talked things out with Gary.  I would only hope he
is at the very top of your list.

I have no problem re-enstating you as long as you keep this to
yourself and no mud sligging.  We all need to work together.  If
that is ok by you then let me know.

Admin

---------- Original Message ----------------------------------

Date:  Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:20:15 -0500

>What is the reason my account was disabled?
>
>I (mr_milixiplix) posted in this thread
>http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?
s=76a4ab90c5d99f539f10e8d980fb240f&threadid=67678
>
>apperently it is wrong to state an opinion that two years is a
long time to wait for a build.
>
>Thanks
>--

---------------------------------

I posted this stuff on falfiles a while back:

We all know Gunsnet.net©®™ denies ever supporting Gary/SAI©®™, and say it was only members who recommend him. This is not true. It looks even worse when they try to cover up what happend. If nothing criminal happend, why hide it?

At least 4 web pages on ak-47.net©®™ recommended Gary/SAI©®™ for gunsmithing as well as for buying parts/rifles from. I believe this is where I first read about Gary. Some time after April 11, 2001 and up untill Apri 22, 2003 these pages recommended Gary/SAI©®™:

www.ak-47.net/ak47/akru/rpk.html
www.ak-47.net/ak47/akru/ak74m.html
www.ak-47.net/ak47/akru/ak102.html
www.ak-47.net/ak47/akru/aks74u.html

If you want to see what was on those pages on April 22, 2003 visit this page, I pulled a copy of the pages on April 22,2003 and put them here:

www.angelfire.com/scary/drunkenmaster/

But the most intresting fact is the Gary/SAI©®™ plugs seem to be replacements of plugs for Mike@MSC. I caught this because the replacement of Mike@MSC with Gary/SAI©®™ was only partialy done on this
page. The text that caught my intrest was(bold added by me):

"You will then need to purchase synthetic Bulgarian hand guards, a AK-102 front sight base and a Krinkov muzzle brake from Solstice Arms or Global Trades. Make sure you tell them the caliber of your rifle, if they send you the wrong brake you could seriously damage yourself and or the rifle. Then ship your rifle and parts to Solstice Arms and have him install the side folding stock, muzzle brake, front sight and furniture. Then tell him that you want him to refinish the rifle in the correct black finish. If you wish to have a 12 inch barrel, you must first apply to the BATF for short barreled rifle tax stamp $200.00. When you receive your stamp have Mike turn your barrel down and install the correct front sight."

If you want to see what was on that webpage on April 2001(a plug for Mike@MSC):

Use the WayBack Machine

I don't know much about Mike@MSC, but I know some people have said they had projects with him and somehow those projects got transfered to Gary©®™. It sounds like they had a pretty similar thing going on.

Did Gary©®™ fool them©®™, or was it more? They did defend Gary©®™, and at one point in late 2002/early 2003 Bowhunt©®™ said Gary©®™ was part of the "family©®™", meaning the Gunsnet.net©®™ family©®™, I guess.

I don't see how Gary©®™ could have kept it going for so long without help.

--------------------------------------

I was glad the KAG got most of my stuff back. The only thing missing was one receiver. My stuff didn't have any rust, as I coated it with CLP before I sent it to the Gooch. I don't expect to see my $615.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:05:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Welcome mr_milixiplix.   Sorry you and everybody else got swindled.  Hope you stay a while and add your ak knowledge here.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top