Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2004 10:17:12 PM EDT
ok, so im thinking about picking up a SAIGA12 but im not going to buy the damn thing if nobody makes a good pouch for the magazines.

So what kind of pouches have you SAIGA12 guys found for the mags?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:22:31 AM EDT
[#1]
You could always marry a woman that learned how to sew, I don't believe they still teach sewing in Home-Economics anymore though. I think they stress legal strategy, attorney selection, and Court T.V.

Nobody makes a pouch for those 5 round Saiga 12's unless they were really hard up or fit something they already had "sewn-up". Uncle Mike's? Should be easy enough to modify something they make.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 2:11:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Contact Andrei-

www.akstore.net

I know he sells that kind of stuff. Maybe he has some Russian ones. That kind of stuff he can send thru the normal Russian post so it gets to the US pretty quick.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:05:59 PM EDT
[#3]
a saw ammo pouch does the job for me...for the 5rd mags, right?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:51:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I would think that any pouch that fits a .308 mag (HK91, FAL, etc) would fit or could be stretched a bit to fit a Saiga-12 mag.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 8:37:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I use an SOE Drop Leg mag pouch for the .308 rifle...fits my Saiga 12 Gauge mags perfectly.

Yes, here is the link:  http://www.lightfighter.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=493

But, its up to you if you want to spend this much for a mag pouch... I have both a Saiga and a couple .308 magazine fed rifles that this subload is perfect for.

Hope this was helpful...

Y-
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top