Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2004 10:00:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 10:15:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 10:34:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 12:34:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I first want to extend a great thanks to the guys from the P.D. and several from the net that came by yesterday. We got a slow start but I think we gat a lot done. Hope to be under roof in about two weeks. We all know my two weeks ends up being about month. Thanks also to my CUSTOMERS for bearing with me. It's hard juggling the P.D., gunsmithing and building a building. Things should be more streamlined by the first of the year. By the way I'm the fat guy in the desert camo shorts and gray shirt and black hat.

Troy & Christy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 3:43:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 6:58:28 PM EDT
[#5]
The trusses aren't here yet. I hope to have them by next Sat. The same guys have graciously volunteered to come back. I thought it was me. I beleive it was the BEER, hot wings and pizza. Cheap labor either way. I've also got to get the safe room framed and poured before we put the roof on.

Troy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 7:20:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 4:35:10 AM EDT
[#7]
That's a sweet building Troy!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 5:19:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Give those guys some coffee cups and I'd say they were union from all the standin' around.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 6:42:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:18:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:24:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Give those guys some coffee cups and I'd say they were union from all the standin' around.

Not unless they dispose of emptys by framing them in the walls.

How true.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:56:35 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I first want to extend a great thanks to the guys from the P.D. and several from the net that came by yesterday. We got a slow start but I think we gat a lot done. Hope to be under roof in about two weeks. We all know my two weeks ends up being about month. Thanks also to my CUSTOMERS for bearing with me. It's hard juggling the P.D., gunsmithing and building a building. Things should be more streamlined by the first of the year. By the way I'm the fat guy in the desert camo shorts and gray shirt and black hat.

Troy & Christy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.

Are you a custom builder ?  Do you have a website ?

Tex
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:23:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Troy & Christy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.

Tex

http://www.inrangec2.com
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:25:57 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Troy & Christy Sellars
IN RANGE inc.

Tex

Yes he is.  www.inrangec2.com
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:40:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:51:19 AM EDT
[#16]
No, just an ordinary gun fan living here in San Antonio.  

Tex
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 1:23:10 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
...ok!...proof that I am a dumbass! I thought SETEXAS...meant a custom "shop" builder...as in contractor! ....guess thats why I took the shortbus to school!

A contractor.

ETA:  You better move this to the Build it yourself forum.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:32:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top