Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 7:27:20 PM EDT
Ok,  Here is the new SEAK and my new Polish build.  Note the new pistol grips on both weapons.  The SEAK now sports a KVAR plum PG.  Matches pretty well.  The Polish has a nice Orangish grip to match that Polish wood.

Man, My gun cabinet now almost contains all AK's (Yep, a fal and m4 still hang though)...I need/require a LARGE SAFE in WISCONSIN...Can ANYONE hook me up?  I have nice 20" Colt AR15 NM HBAR (UNFIRED to trade with a little cash)  LMK

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:31:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn where'd you get the wood on that one, 3rd from the left?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:51:58 AM EDT
[#2]
That is a custom set of wood that Matt from Ironwood did for me.   We ran a post on it here back in late February/early March.   I'll see if I can find the thread for you.
That is not a laminate. That is a 'select' grade Walnut.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:56:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't search on this site for a while.  Here is a pic of the wood when I received it.

another picture of that wood on my SAR -1 (top is the original seak ..bottom is a Ohio Rapid Fire Krink)

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:47:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Great collection of rifles!

KF
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:57:02 AM EDT
[#5]
NIce stuff and good pics, thanks.

Northwoods eh? Spent years as camper and staff at Manito-Wish in Boulder Junction. Nice area!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:29:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Well guess I'm callin Ironwood.....Dayum.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:53:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well guess I'm callin Ironwood.....Dayum.

Just request a stock like Travis Aasen...  He'll either have time to do it or You'll have to wait.  Or you can get the wood and do it yourself.

good luck.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:47:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Very nice.

I should have my plum SEAK on Tuesday. I can't wait.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:40:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Northwoods is a big area. Where you at?
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:47:15 AM EDT
[#10]
The plum pistol grip looks much nicer than the black PG.  BTW very tasty collection.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:21:52 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Northwoods is a big area. Where you at?

From the Lake Country Area in SE Wisconsin, but spent the weekend in the Eagle River Area.  Trying to figure out how I could host some Quick time movies of some of the shooting from last weekend.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top