Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2003 10:36:34 AM EDT
Has anyone bought a gun from www.gunsamerica.com? They have some packages of the SAR1 Romanian AK47, for about $300-$400.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 10:49:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 1:45:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I've bought from sellers on gunsamerica. Every sale went easy as pie. No problems what so ever.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 6:34:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I have also purchased from individuals who advertise on GunsAmerica.  The important thing to remember, is to make sure both parties to a deal understand and agree on the terms from start to finish.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 7:23:23 PM EDT
[#4]
check again, its not gunsamerica selling the rifle, its a seller listing on GA.
Ive bought guns from both gunbroker.com, and GA, have had good deals, and one bad deal.
I once bnought a krinkov which was not headspaced correctly, almost blew the fucking rifle up in my face, had a round explode, blew the rear of the round out, and left the rest of the round in the chamber.
Seller took the rifle back, i got my money back, but it wasnt a good feeling having a non-functioning rifle, and i was almost stuck with it.
Just make sure you know the return/refund policy. and check the sellers feddback before you buy/bid
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 8:02:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just make sure you know the return/refund policy. and check the sellers feddback before you buy/bid

I agree 100%!
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 8:58:33 AM EDT
[#6]
ive bought and sold there, no problems at all!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top