Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2003 8:42:19 PM EDT
 Seeing as how we are all sort of an extended family of sorts............

I hope that all of you commie rifle lovin types have a good time with your real families this holiday.

Chuck

Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:26:16 PM EDT
[#1]
  Thanks. I'll try it.
   But none of them wants to talk about the film
strength of 30 weight on Romanian steel.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 11:32:09 PM EDT
[#2]
No more cutting with those cheap ass knives, we are AK'ing the turkey apart this year.  Already got the bulletproof serving tray "Let me shoot that drumstick over to you grandma"
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 1:51:02 AM EDT
[#3]
A Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Vic
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 3:04:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 5:35:56 AM EDT
[#5]
And thanks for new friends and aquaintances made on this site this year. Barry, Colt, Drew and (the King) Campy Bob, to all, have a great Thanksgiving and a joyful Holiday season.
Gary
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:18:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:19:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Happy Turkey Day to all of you!

Got up at 0830 this morning, fired up the smoker, filled the water basin, threw on the mesquite chips, and put a 20 pounder on there...

Making the kids watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (holding the PlaystationII as hostage) and surfing AR15.COM as the turkey smokes away.......I ask you this "Does life get any better?"

I phoned and spoke to a few people yesterday at the deployed location I was at earlier this year...they said they have tons of food at the Chow Hall ready for their Thanksgiving Day.  Bless our troops as they defend our freedom and sacrifice their time away from their families.

Troy

Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:22:22 AM EDT
[#8]
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!

Got up at 0600, went beating the bush in search of the all elusive deer(did'nt see one), am on lunch break...going back out in a while.....In the meen time mom is cooking up the bird.....

Life does get just a little better every once in a while.......
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:26:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Right back athca'
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:31:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone - I went out this morning and bagged a doe with my 870 - now, I'm going to get cleaned up, and go have dinner with the GF and her family...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 9:02:38 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Happy Thanksgiving to all! today let us all be truely Thankful for what we have...family,friends, the food on our table, but most importantly, the men and women of this great country who are away from their famlies today, putting their lives at risk so that we may remain.....America! Thank You American servicemen!

YES.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 9:28:02 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone - I went out this morning and bagged a doe with my 870 - now, I'm going to get cleaned up, and go have dinner with the GF and her family...

- georgestrings

There you go, George!

Growing up in Nebr. all my mom's family would come to our house for Thanksgiving. Eat at noon.

After we kids got older, we would leave the old men to watch their football and we would grab our shotguns and spend the afternoon pheasant hunting. Ahhhh....what wonderful memories.

Happy Thanksgiving Day everybody!!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top