Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2003 4:11:42 PM EDT
same shit I posted on aknuts last night. what's up? WTF, gun people's need gun friends. Campy, do you hear me?
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 4:12:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 4:33:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 5:10:33 PM EDT
[#3]
kiddies will always be kiddies. Hozer out.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 5:56:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 11:55:26 AM EDT
[#5]

They need to give all their current mods the boot.  Every one of them has either participated in the dishonesty, or stood by and done nothing while its gone on.

Personally, I'll go to ak-47.net when its owned by either AR15.com or FALFiles or one of the others.

While their little parlor trick doesn't keep me away, my disgust with that place does.
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 12:09:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

They need to give all their current mods the boot.  Every one of them has either participated in the dishonesty, or stood by and done nothing while its gone on.

Personally, I'll go to ak-47.net when its owned by either AR15.com or FALFiles or one of the others.

While their little parlor trick doesn't keep me away, my disgust with that place does.

These are my feelings exactly. The only reason I ever go to that site is for the C & R Forum. It is excellent. I would like to be able to ask some questions there, but they have me blocked out of everything. I pissed off the powers that be over there months ago. Saying what you think isn't allowed. I wasn't in the "click". From what I am hearing the migration away from there will continue.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top