Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2003 8:32:01 AM EDT
Looks like I'm going to be getting one in a trade this week.  I've only seen pics of it so far, but it looks like a damn nice peice.  I know OFR is here on the board, but I wanted to see how people felt about their OFR rifles.

BTW:

I haven't heard anything bad and from what I can tell of the website they have nice setup going for them and the price for custom stuff seems right.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 8:44:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Tufek,

What part of Ohio are you from?  Maybe you can come down and I will take you on a visit to Ohio Rapid Fire.  I'm sure Mike would enjoy giving you a tour.

KF
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 8:51:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm from Cincy and yes I am going to come to Troy and see the place sometime.  Looks like a class operation.   Being the soon of an engineer and ex-machinist it loks like those guys do good work.  

Link Posted: 10/31/2003 8:54:51 AM EDT
[#3]
What part of Cincy?  Over the Rhine?  Lincoln Heights? Anderson Township?
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 9:07:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm from Cincy and yes I am going to come to Troy and see the place sometime.  Looks like a class operation.   Being the soon of an engineer and ex-machinist it loks like those guys do good work.  

Damn, what happened to your grammar skills???

Your last few posts were without error, like this one:

Tufek

OH,  USA

Welcome Brules,

I guess you are another recent curious one to see what is going on over here.

As some have said there are good people over there, but here is something interesting about the other board. If we were to start a thread up over to ask the owners why they are so quick to jump people or delete threads it would be deleted. There is no question about it and they know it.

It is not an open environment for questioning, it used to be. They point the finger at this place and say the people over here are obsessed with talking about them. I think the only reason it looks that way is because it's allowed over here and not over there.

I really don't have any need to get involved in the board war, but I have decided that I want to go to any board and talk guns. My hope is the other board goes through some changes and becomes a more friendly in the future like it used to be.

No errors at all....

What happened?

KF
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 9:09:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Over the Rhine!  Don't make me laugh!  I would last about 10 seconds in that area being that I am overly white.  Lincoln Heights is another good one too!  Years ago I had 3 LEO friends that worked in Lincoln Heights and I went on a ride along one night.  It was just like being in an episode of COPS.  LOL!  I aslo went on an undercover ant-drug deal with a COP and they showed me the crackhouse phenomena back in 1989 I think.  It was freaky!  That was just after crack exploded on the scene here. It was like watching zombies going to get their brains.  

I live in Bridgetown on the westside of Cincy. Near I-74 and Harrison.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 9:12:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn, what happened to your grammar skills???

Your last few posts were without error, like this one:

Tufek

OH,  USA

Welcome Brules,

I guess you are another recent curious one to see what is going on over here.

As some have said there are good people over there, but here is something interesting about the other board. If we were to start a thread up over to ask the owners why they are so quick to jump people or delete threads it would be deleted. There is no question about it and they know it.

It is not an open environment for questioning, it used to be. They point the finger at this place and say the people over here are obsessed with talking about them. I think the only reason it looks that way is because it's allowed over here and not over there.

I really don't have any need to get involved in the board war, but I have decided that I want to go to any board and talk guns. My hope is the other board goes through some changes and becomes a more friendly in the future like it used to be.

No errors at all....

What happened?

KF

Sometimes I type too fast and I don't check my post when I'm done.  Usually I proof read each post for stuff like that.  My typing is rough and I am at work, so when I'm in a hurry it can suffer.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top