BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/31/2003 6:51:24 AM EDT
For some reason they think that I am az-ar from this site and they sent me a PM saying BYE-bye and addressed it to az-ar and then they went in and changed my profile to az-ar as a tag line?

So I go to az-ar's profile on Gunsnut's and see that his profile says "deactive~and in trouble".  So I'm gonna be banned because they think I am someone else???
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 6:53:49 AM EDT
[#1]
So I guess you will be extending your stay with us????

Welcome to the Board of Refugees......pull up a chair and be part of the family.

KF
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 6:57:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Paranoia runs deep.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 7:10:31 AM EDT
[#3]
That's what I get for relaying you're message (krinkfreak)to Redstar that you were connected with ORF when he was going to have them build his gun for him after he recovered the parts from some chicken coop in the midwest. He then posted on the board that he was going to have to build it himself. Oh well, I guess the final straw was posting the pic from here of you at ORF getting that AK-74.  Who is az-ar anyway.  It looked like he got banned pretty fast there, 2 months 17 posts.

I thought they could tell if you had more than one account by your IP?  Obviously they are confused as he ain't me and I am not him...
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 7:13:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Exactly why I will keep my shit low and close to the ground for a while.

It doesn't cease to amaze me!  Welcome refugee!
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 7:38:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry, will see if I can help at all

IM inbound
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 7:45:20 AM EDT
[#6]
That's what happens when monkeys are behind the keyboard.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 8:01:13 AM EDT
[#7]
All i hear over there is that they almost never ban anyone, which i am finding harder to believe these days.

is there a list of people who got banned or does someone have a good memory of them?

Just curious about what the real head count is.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 8:05:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
That's what I get for relaying you're message (krinkfreak)to Redstar that you were connected with ORF when he was going to have them build his gun for him after he recovered the parts from some chicken coop in the midwest. He then posted on the board that he was going to have to build it himself. Oh well, I guess the final straw was posting the pic from here of you at ORF getting that AK-74.  Who is az-ar anyway.  It looked like he got banned pretty fast there, 2 months 17 posts.

I thought they could tell if you had more than one account by your IP?  Obviously they are confused as he ain't me and I am not him...

Damn, that's how they repay you for providing them with information.  I wish I could have seen that thread!  Too funny!!

Guys, it's a discussion board to help others acquire AKs !!!  It's not a way of life....It's not a war....It's not about making someone's pockets fat.

KF
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 8:13:28 AM EDT
[#9]
They'll never figure out what my other account name is.  

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 9:42:28 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Moderators have the ability to see "logged" IP Addresses everytime you post a message.  You can take that IP Address, and do a reverse lookup at this website:

www.freeality.com/finde.htm

Here....do this.....Hit your "start" button, arrow up to "run" and then type in CMD.  This will take you to your DOS prompt.  Type IPCONFIG and you will see what IP Address you currently have assigned to your PC.  Take that IP Address and go to the website above, arrow down to the third block and look for:

EONS "Reverse IP Address"

Enter your IP Address there....then SEARCH.

Your location/address will come up in the Search Results like this:

Search results for: 4.4.24.28

OrgName:    Genuity
OrgID:      GNTY
Address:    Genuity
Address:    225 Presidential Way
City:       Woburn
StateProv:  MA
PostalCode: 01888

Once you have the address, go to:

www.mapquest.com

and type in the address.  It will then give you a map of the area of their Internet Service Provider, etc.

or

Search results for: 66.42.178.106

OrgName:    Fuse Internet Access
OrgID:      FIAI
Address:    209 W. Seventh St.
Address:    MS 121-550
City:       Cincinnati
StateProv:  OH
PostalCode: 45202

or

Search results for: 170.248.94.221

OrgName:    Accenture
OrgID:      ACCENT-10
Address:    1950 Stemmons Freeway, Suite 5002
City:       Dallas
StateProv:  TX
PostalCode: 75207

So what Admins and Moderators do is check all the posts you made and look for identical "IP Logged" posts by other members.  If they see a match, they figure you are someone else.....

It's not always correct, but most of the time it is...

KF
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 11:28:45 AM EDT
[#11]
mak and AZ-AR amy live real close to each other and use the same ISP.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 11:36:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Yep, we're both in Tucson.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 11:44:59 AM EDT
[#13]
That's probably what got them.  Admins and Moderators have to very careful, and screen all the data before they make a move to ban someone....

KF
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 11:47:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Ban em' all and let God sort em' out!
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 11:50:25 AM EDT
[#15]
DHCP also means that at one time or another, you may both ahve had the same IP address (buth not at the same time)

You almost assuredly do not have static IP's

BTW, my IP is static and is 192.168.1.2!

Trace that!
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 11:55:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Search results for: 192.168.1.2

OrgName:    Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
OrgID:      IANA
Address:    4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
City:       Marina del Rey
StateProv:  CA
PostalCode: 90292-6695

Link Posted: 10/31/2003 11:57:11 AM EDT
[#17]
IMed 308 over there telling him the situation.

Looks like milkslug won't last more than 1 post over there.  It was such a cool name too.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 11:57:49 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
DHCP also means that at one time or another, you may both ahve had the same IP address (buth not at the same time)

You almost assuredly do not have static IP's

BTW, my IP is static and is 192.168.1.2!

Trace that!

Mine's better, 127.0.0.1 ... you can even ping it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 11:57:54 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Idid a search on my puter at work and guess what I got?
ip 192.168.1.52
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 11:59:50 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

It's still RFC1918 space.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 12:02:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Hey krinkfreak, I'm two states away from you. How can we have the same IP?
I'm on a BellSouth DSL connection.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#22]
192.xxx.xxx.xxx

This is a non-routable IP behind a firewall.

Network Address Translation

You might see my router as it has a public IP but not what's behind it.

Protects against just about any hacker short of a Trojan.

Mine's better, 127.0.0.1 ... you can even ping it.

People think you are fruitloops back around here.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 2:37:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 6:06:16 PM EDT
[#24]
I think that Duthorn and his pack of jackals should just ban all of their members, it would save everyone time and trouble.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 6:13:11 PM EDT
[#25]
ip 192.168.1.52
OrgName: Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
OrgID: IANA
Address: 4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
City: Marina del Rey
StateProv: CA
This is also one that allot of spamers use.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
ip 192.168.1.52
OrgName: Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
OrgID: IANA
Address: 4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
City: Marina del Rey
StateProv: CA
This is also one that allot of spamers use.

No it is not.

IANA assigns ranges of IP address.

192.blah.blah.blah is non-routable and cannot be reached on the internet.

It is internal and behind a router.  The router does network address translation, I.E. Talk to the hand.

It has a publicly assigned IP from a pool of IP's assigned to a public ISP !

It was a trick question.  

Non-Routable (Private) IP RFC 1597 provides for a group of Internet Networks that will never be assigned. Furthermore, these addresses will not route through the Internet. This makes them the proper choice for use in your home or company IntranetWe recommend non-routable IP for most networks. These IP addresses have specifically been set aside to use when it isn't necessary (or desirable) for anyone on the Internet to be able to instantly navigate to your computer. It is especially useful to the DSL and Cable Modem users who have multiple computers connected to a single proxy server, firewall or router. These non-routable IP addresses also provide additional security on the “Internal” side of your network. Typically a firewall, Cable Modem or DSL router will provide Network Address Translation (NAT) to translate the these non-routable address to a real Internet routable IP address.

Reserved IP addresses for private networks

10.0.0.0 - 10.255.255.255

172.16.0.0 - 172.31.255.255

192.168.0.0 - 192.168.255.255

For more information on RFC 1597 click here: http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1597.htmlMTMnet

http://www.MTMnet.com

I was hoping at we had at least one network admin or engineer on board.  They would have caught that one easily.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 6:26:47 PM EDT
[#27]
To ban someone for not agreeing with the Administration is one thing.

But to change the context of ones post (or profile) is an entirely different thing (censorship at its absolute worst level!).

SAD, as most of the newer members probably wouldn’t know the difference?
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 7:29:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Whats worse is to ban someone for something they did not do.  In this case this poor fellow was banned by the savages just because he used an ISP similar to someone they don't like.  Thats one hell of a way to drive away business.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 8:02:47 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
To ban someone for not agreeing with the Administration is one thing.

But to change the context of ones post (or profile) is an entirely different thing (censorship at its absolute worst level!).

SAD, as most of the newer members probably wouldn't know the difference?

I agree. I got banned two days ago for posting a link to kvar's website and the email letter I received with all the mag specials. I wanted to give the other members a heads up, but the powers to be werent having it. The super mods changed my post like nothing ever happened then banned me.
They truly practice communism over there. You follow the state or get the boot. Oh well no big lose, I'll just create another account for the classified section.

3-7infantry
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 8:37:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Received IM from moderator on the other site and tag-line is gone.  Denying changing my profile, but says this....

"Re: az-ar
Well then, I appologize for the mistake. It seems az-ar has a hardon for a few of us here including me. Just thought you might be him based upon the tone of some of your comments.

BTW, what are you referring to as "changing your profile"? I don't know anything about that nor would I do so."

But....Someone did it then deleted the information that was entered and the moderator 308 sent me the original bye-bye az-ar PM.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 8:46:57 PM EDT
[#31]

I was hoping at we had at least one network admin or engineer on board.  They would have caught that one easily.

I woulda caught it .... but I was too late getting here ;)
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 8:48:56 PM EDT
[#32]
It sounds like business as usual over there.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 8:53:32 PM EDT
[#33]
All is well again in the land of nutz.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 9:35:16 PM EDT
[#34]
I get 3 to 4 spam e-mails a day that come thru IANA
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 9:44:13 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
bwahahahahahaha!

the dorknutz have gone even more nutz!

they are asking mods to resign.

and mods are resigning...then after resigning the other mods and staph are ganging up on them and asking to ban them!!!!! wtf???

the threats of more bannings and control are hysterical! the witch hunt has begun!

and redstar actually stuck up for one of them! methinks even ol' redstar is getting pissed at the morons and hyenas!

you should read this crap!

they kind of want redstar to tone down his spewing and treat people nicer! bwahahahahaha!

hey! maybe if sees how dorky those dudes really are, we can offer him a job over here! hell, once he sees what freedom is really like, he may turn out to be an 'ok' guy!

redstar actually sounds kinda frustrated with the dweebmins in his posts! whoulda thunk it!?!?!

man! it just gets weirder and weirder!

mak, don't feel bad. the implosion is a funny thing to view from the inside, yet it's all so sad and pathetic at the same time.

once again, i find myself in disbelief that grown men write stuff like that! absolutely amazing!

and ar15com is being made out to be the boogieman? hilarious!

i gotta send ed a cd of this crap...he'll be laughing too hard to go deer hunting this season!

A MODS POSTS GET DELETED AT DOTNUTZ?
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 12:00:48 AM EDT
[#36]
My Ip is 10.11.4.26

I wont tell you what that translates to at the router though
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 12:37:17 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight.  
Fucking morons banned friends of mine. they weren't creating any problems.

Redstar is truly going to fry for the inproprieties, now that the Gunsnutz lawyer decided to take Bowjob off the job.

I want to see that board burn in hell!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 12:38:53 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight.  
Fucking morons banned friends of mine. they weren't creating any problems.

Redstar is truly going to fry for the inproprieties, now that the Gunsnutz lawyer decided to take Bowjob off the job.

I want to see that board burn in hell!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 12:39:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Wow, it appears I'm so volatile that I can't even post here.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 3:35:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 6:49:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Uh. We only have their word that CumBubble was retired to other duties. Judgeing by the spelling and grammer of some of the responses he is alive and well in another persona.

To change the subject; Is it me or does the drama playing out over there remind anyone else of "The Cain Mutiny"
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 7:05:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 6:50:55 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I get 3 to 4 spam e-mails a day that come thru IANA

Spoofed 'I.E. Counterfit' headers.  Not really coming from IANA.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 10:05:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Mak, before i was banned over there myself i read up on the problems with that az-ar character. He was accused of commiting MULTIPLE frauds on the board to the point of really ripping off a number of people. Id hate to get mixed up with that guy as i think some people are looking to take legal actions. Id try to set the straight if i were you.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 10:23:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 10:31:21 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
He was accused of commiting MULTIPLE frauds on the board to the point of really ripping off a number of people.

That is a pretty strong accusation about a member. Do you have proof like maybe a link or something. Multiple frauds? Like doctor evil says: riiigghht.
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 12:10:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Remember, this is gunsnet.  

Here's a translation for those who are newbies:

"Ripped people off", "Multiple Frauds", "bad businessmen"  ===  An ethical competitor to one of their sponsors, such as any smith but garry gucciano and KVAR, Red Star Arms, etc.

"Best gunsmith ever", "dozens of happy customers" === apparently fraudulent, in trouble with the Kansas attorney general, thousands of dollars taken for work never done and even more money demanded to return the parts kits after sitting on them for years, types of actions from Gary Gucciano (or whatever his name is.)

Over there night is day, up is down, and reality is apparently what the mods decide it is... certainly as reflected on the board, cause if you say anything in disagreement with their jack-off fantasy view of hte world, your posts are changed, and you're kicked off the system.

Never online have a met as many unethical and downright DISHONEST people as when I met the people running that board-- and its fortunate that being honest is an absolute defense against libel-- I welcome their cease and desist letter!  They are dishonest-- they have changed my posts, and lied in their changes, and then banned me.  An honest man can tolerate difference of opinion, even when the difference is over something thats actually fact, and not opinion.

IF you believe them when they say someones committed fraudulent activity, then you're the victim of the scam!
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 4:30:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 4:36:36 AM EDT
[#49]
I didnt make the accusation and i have no idea who did. It was one of the last things i read there before i was banned so i cant get any kind of links or anything. Considering the BS content that is prevalent over there i wouldnt be suprised if it was a pile of crap. I didnt even know that AZ posted here (oh creepy dude look at your post number for that one). I just figured that it was relevant to the discussion that OVER THERE this is what they were saying. I never said it was true. Im just passing it on. I wouldnt make any kind of accusation unless i was PERSONALLY effected. I appologize if i wasnt supposed to pass stuff like this on.

edited for clarity
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 6:54:10 AM EDT
[#50]
I read almost all of az-ar's posts on AK-47.nutz (those that hadn't been deleted). His 17 posts seemed pretty mild to me except like myself he made a comment about deleted posts critical of covering up GG/SAI and a comment about Joeken.  Just as I had.

We are both from Tucson, AZ but have never met.  I have worked in a Federal Law enforcement field for 17 years and have 4 more years of gov't service in the military.

I did a search of AK-47.nutz and found nothing concerning az-ar having done anything to anyone under that name.  Now if it is up to gunsnutz moderators to pin something on him with their investigative abilities, I wouldn't put a bit of trust in what they think of him.  They were going to ban me just because some of our posts were similiar and we are both from Tucson, AZ. My IP shows that I use cox.net as an ISP.  I don't know what service az-ar uses.

Even the super-moderator 308 merely stated that az-ar seemed to have a hard-on for some people there.  Funny, I couldn't find any remaining posts like that but my belief is that all posts that don't follow the party line there disappear within 2 days.  That is why I posted that ORF had some nice rifles and posted a picture in the review section.  Shit, Redstar asked if anyone knew anything about Ohio Rapidfire so I gave a review (with Krinkfreak's picture holding an AK-74 which was a tribute for his service?). Lasted 2 days before they figured out what it was. Poof, gone...

Oh, by the way.  308 was no long listed as a super-moderator when I checked, I'll have to check when he is online ...now something listing him as "foreign administrator"?  I had never even posted to a thread he was on as far as I know.

Now, since I worked all night, I gotta jump in the shower and see what kinda deals I can get out at the Pima county fairgrounds where a gunshow is going on.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top