Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2003 10:45:19 AM EDT
hello, guys need some help seems i have been taking over buy the ak bug, i have had a sar 1 for 3 years and it set in the safe. i truned around and couldnt pass up AIM 269 sar 2 so i got one of them last friday. My question is does anybody know of somebody to install Muzzle Breaks in and around the Columbia MO area? i live in auxvasse and im wanting a cople breaks installed. i also need to know if anybody local has the breaks for sell. thanks guys! looks like my 5 ars arent going be shot as much. Ronald
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 5:07:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:35:07 AM EDT
[#2]
CampyBob thanks , i will give Ken a yell i need a couple of his triggers and retaner plate anyway. i was hoping he would have been at the last show in columbia so i didnt have to pay shipping. since im so close and my freinds live in columbia and we have our Mo shoots there. Ronald
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top