Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/17/2003 11:18:00 AM EDT
I bought my first AK today

It's a Romanian SAR-1 and I love it.  I bought it, an extra 30 round magazine and 100 rounds of Wolf for a little less than $340 (including tax)!  I was having trouble deciding between the SAR-1.  When I saw the SAR-1 my local gun shop had I couldn't pass it up.  I'll need a case of Wolf but they were out and expecting more on Friday.  
When this hurricane is over I'll get it to the range and put some rounds through it!
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 2:11:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the dark side.....enjoy your stay.

Seriously, congrats on the purchase of your first AK.  It only gets worse.....

KF
"you can never have enough AKs...?
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 2:33:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Now you need at least 10 mags for it and some cool stocks!

Mags:
www.aimsurplus.com

Stocks:
www.k-varcorp.com/
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 3:14:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Gongrats, now stock up on mags and ammo.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 4:27:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 6:20:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome to the Dark Side!
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 6:43:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Now you can use drums, muahahaha!  Just look on the EE for some.  Good (best) deals there.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 6:54:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks guys.  I'm really looking forward to getting it to the range.  I've always loved ARs, since I was about 12, but I'm very excited about this AK.  

Up next: more mags and a case of Wolf.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top