Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2003 12:28:25 PM EDT
Hey guys I want to get me a milled AK for the collection. Ive picked up and looked at the SAM 7S  at a gunshow and it seemed really nice. I should have bought it but I didn't and now Im kicking my self in the A$$.NIB SAM 7S for $550. I passed. Arrrrrrrrr.But just doing a function and problems check with you guys before I hunt one down in the coming weeks.....GW came through for me with the tax rebate check this week....:) WarDawg
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 1:47:00 PM EDT
[#1]
My First AK was/is an SLR95.

My latest is a SAM7 carbine
It is 99% as good in fit and finish as my slr95.

I once put 500 rds thru the SLR -put it away
dirty - pulled it out 6 months later and
banged through another couple hundred with
no problems.

I expect the SAM7 to be no different.
These things are rock solid and just keep
chugging ammo
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 2:28:36 PM EDT
[#2]
My only problem with mine is not enough time to shoot it as much as I would like.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 4:51:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had 0 problems with mine. In fact I want to buy another so it can sit in the safe and stay purty! Looks good, shoots good. Some cleaning solvents can dull out the paint finish. But I think this is a problem with most guns finished that way.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 5:02:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I liked mine so much I sold my SAR1 to buy another.  Great rifles, suprisingly accurate 1.5 to 2 MOA.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 7:49:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
...Great rifles, suprisingly accurate 1.5 to 2 MOA.

Ditto. Need to get another. Soon.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 9:25:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I have the SAM7 CLassic, I love it, my first AK ever, and I plan on get more, think my next one will be the SAM7SG Green Furniture. I cant shoot mine at the range like it was intended to shoot, but a few weeks ago I went to the woods and rapid fired (2) 40 round mags, it was a beautiful thing, not one glitch, man Im hooked!!! Get one, you'll love it!
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 5:04:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 8:45:49 PM EDT
[#8]
The only problem I've had with the SA M-7 is I liked them so much I ended up with two  :D

Link Posted: 7/31/2003 3:45:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't waste your time looking anywhere else. Arsenal INC has an incredible product.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top